Accounting service Statement of
Welcome to service. Before you accept to use ’s service (“ service”, “our service”, “we”), please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms (“agreement”). By using our service, you agree to become a user and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with any terms and conditions, do not utilised our service. Terms are listed below.
- will not be held responsible for any loss or damages made to the user if our service is misused
- We will make an effort to provide data in a timely manner and with accuracy, but we do guarantee this will be met. We will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies, delays, viruses, leaks and any loss caused
- The user must ensure that they keep their account and password confidential as you will be responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password. The user should pay attention to security network protection in case of leaking private information. will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by the user.
- service is not held responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss, loss of documents, loss of profit, damage of commercial goodwill, chance loss, financial loss or any other loss or damages caused by misusing our service. service will not be held responsible for any legal liabilities on the basis of contract law, torts law, negligence or any other laws.
- service respects and protects the privacy of all users of our service. Without the user’s permission or in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, we will not disclose any personal details to third parties. The user’s details are only available to authorised staff and accountants responsible with auditing. Exemptions may apply where it is required by the law or for the purpose of data collection
- Except where required by law or instructions given to service by the user, personal information will be kept confidential
- If the user does not wish to receive any unsolicited e-mails from service that is not within the scope of the agreement, you may send an e-mail to “email@example.com” titled “unsubscribe” and request the discontinuation of receiving such e-mails from our service
ii. Promotion of our service to the user.
The official website of service: www.cityaccount.com (“our website”) is owned by service.
Our website, (www.cityaccount.com) protected by trademark law, is a brand and the website of service. It is the sole property of . The agreement does not grant you any rights to use this trademark without service’s prior written permission.
- All contents named service in our website, including, but not limited to, words, pictures, sounds, videos, charts, logos, marks, advertisements, trademarks, firms, programs, layout designs, column catalogues, classification of names and contents that is protected by Copyright Law, Trademark Law, Patent Law and/or other intellectual property law, are the sole property of service
- Without written consent from service, organizations and/or individuals are not permitted to copy imitate the website program, code and interface. Utilising the property of service is a copyright infringing activity and we will indict according to Hong Kong Laws and the infringer will be held responsible for his/her actions
- All documents provided to the user by our service is limited to the use of the user and is only provided for service matters. The copyrights of all written materials provided to the user from our service belongs to service.
6. Rights and Obligations of the User
- The user must ensure that all information and documents submitted are genuine, including names of companies and personal details
- The user cannot transfer or authorise others to use their account under any circumstances
- The user cannot copy, modify, translate our service’s data analysis and any other information provided to the user without service’s written consent
- The user cannot use the following ways to login to our website or damage any services provided by our website:
- The user promises to not use our service for any illegal purposes or ways. The user agrees to not undertake actions that infringes the right of others including but not limited to: publish or transmit any material that is libel, insulting, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, false, damaging, unlawful. Words, pictures or any documents and files that is deemed illegal and/or damages the reputation, privacy, trade secrets, trademark law, copyright law, patent right, other intellectual property and other rights of service or any other individual is forbidden. Using our service in the name of others to transmit or spread computer viruses, to engage in commercial activities without authorisation of our service, to publish, transmit, send, spam, chain letters, illegal or multi-level marketing information and advertisements without written consent from our service
- Services and advice provided to the user by is only for the use of the user. All documents and materials provided to the user by service is not intended for the use of others. If documents, materials and/or advice is given to a third party and is utilised, service will not be held liable for any loss or damage incurred by the user or any third parties.
i. Disrupt the structure of service in any way
ii. Interfere or attempt to interfere with our website running in any way
7. Rights and Obligations of service
service reserves the right to make changes and/or upgrades to services or any related features, fees, applications at any time
8. Fees regarding mobile application
- service will charge a handling fee each time when the user modifies mobile details such as cancels or adds extra mobile numbers to the user’s account;
- If the user fails to pay the service fee before maturity, service reserves the right to suspend any service provided (including stopping the right to login from the website and mobile app) until the full fee is collected. In addition to the unpaid service fee, the user is also required to pay a reconnection service fee of HK$500/time.
9. Application to laws
- The terms and conditions or use is supervised by Hong Kong laws. In the case of any disagreements, disputes, claims or lawsuits, it would be deemed to be irrevocable by the Hong Kong courts. The user’s acceptance of this service is based on your consent to engage in any matters arising out of the engagement of our service.
- The users of our website should abide by all relevant laws and regulations in Hong Kong, respect online ethics and be held responsible for all legal liabilities arising directly or indirectly
- The user can inform service anytime in writing
- service may discontinue providing service to the user with sufficient reasoning and with reasonable notice. Reasons may include any breach of the law or ethical or suffer moral condemnation (such as under Organized and Serious Crimes Ordinance), or the user have not paid fees issued by service. We are not obligated to disclose to the user the reason causing the discontinuation of our service
- After the termination of the agreement, service is entitled to collect any outstanding fees for providing the user service and any termination costs until the date of termination
- d) The user agrees that In the event that the user owes any outstanding fees, service is entitled to retain documents and/or property belonging to the user
- Upon termination of the agreement, any non-public data provided by the customer will be kept the service in accordance with applicable professional integrity rules and subject to any legal disclosure obligations
- Subject to the user’s lien rights, service will return documents and/or other property, but we will retain copies, including all documents published by our service. service is entitled to destroy or dispose of such files within a reasonable time after the termination of the agreement unless a written agreement is established.
- Interpretations of laws, modification and updates of rights all belong to service
- service is not held responsible for any failure of the service provided to the user if the cause is beyond the reasonable control of our service. We will inform the user as soon as possible if such matter occurs
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by our service and the user, these Terms and Conditions supersede all other terms (whether oral or written). Unless otherwise agreed in writing by our service and the user, these Terms and Conditions shall not be modified
- If any terms or parts of this agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by jurisdiction of courts for any reason, the invalid terms shall be disregarded. Remaining terms and conditions of this agreement remains fully functional.